Disembodiment Disembodiment

Really good entry for the Game Jam. If you think this engine didn't come out good you should see the mess of actionscript i've used in the past :P

egg82 responds:

Haha, you and me both.

I think the engine is crap because on this last day I wound up trying to change too many things.
It really is a mess, though it was very organized at the start - then again, it didn't do too much at the start either xD

Pico 2 Pico 2

hahahahaha

I watched this like 3 times.

Bioshock Soundboard Bioshock Soundboard

Not Bad But...

You should put stopAllSounds() before all the actionscript in each of the buttons so that it will only play that one sound and stop playing a sound that's already playing if you click a new one. (some of those were really long...)

Also, I'm not sure if you used buttons or movie clips to play each of the sound clips, buut if you used buttons, double click on it and go to the frame labeled "hit." You should make each button able to be clicked anywhere on the button, not just on the actual text.

You probably already know how to do all of this stuff, but just a few ideas to improve it. :)

Micro Trux Micro Trux

Nice game!

A couple small bugs but nothing bad or too noticeable. This game is actually a lot of fun! Nice work :)

Shy Guy's Mini Adventure Shy Guy's Mini Adventure

Meh....

This game could have been good but you stopped it on every win/lose frame. So basically, we can only play the first level. That's pretty lame... I suggest you should at least add a continue button on all of the win / lose frames so the game is actually playable.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

pretty good...

Just one thing...Why'd you hide the mouse? It makes it really hard to find the buttons you want to click.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I didn't add any script to hide the mouse. I think your computer is doing that.

Wild River Wild River

Not Bad

I glitched through the walls somehow and came out at the boss battle though :P not really sure what happened there. The controls could have been better as well.

Luis LAUNCH Luis LAUNCH

fun

cool game

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Addicting

I love this game lol

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Awesome